Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinal & Mara starts again?

4 posters

Go down

Spinal & Mara starts again? Empty Spinal & Mara starts again?

Post by Spinal Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:59 pm

not really, but we will do some "fun runs" on a private wotlk server

This one:
http://www.wowbeez.com/

Server:
Xtreme I80 Realm

to join you need to have wow, bc, wotlk and the latest patch, NO SERIAL NUMBER NEEDED! in other words, you can dl everything from the web and you are ready to go (I dl wotlk and used my own wow/bc)

you need to do one small edit to get it to work, go to you're wow root folder, data/enGB and open up realmlist.wtf replace > set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com < with > set realmlist wowbeez.no-ip.org

This server has been up and running for over 2 years now.

- you start out at lvl 80, and can buy full t5 from vendors (to start out with) and you can also get full t8 by voting for them, you get 5 points eatch time you vote (max 10 points/day) and eatch t8 cost 30 points (so thats one t8 peace in 3 days) if you vote for them that is.
- Drop rate are raised with 180% (if i'm not totally wrong) so whatever you kill will drop alot of stuff :p
- you have NPCs that teleport you to any city or instance, so you don't need to fly to places, it goes alot faster like that, they can also repair all you're gear for free and give you soul shards! yay, no more grinding fucking soul shards. They also sell some other stuff like food.
- There is NPCs all over shattrah where you can buy all recipts for all proffessions, t1-t5, ds1-ds2, train raiding skill and a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember atm.

I made my acc yeasterday, if anyone joins, add: Spinal (horde)

When it comes to PvP
- Arena works
- AV works
- Eye of the storm works
- AB doessn't work
- WSG doessn't work (I think, i'm not 100% sure)
i'm not sure about that new bg that came with wotlk, it says lvl not hight enough or something like that oO but I have never done that one so I might do something wrong, dunno.

When it comes to PvE
- New Onyxia works
- Ulduar works
- New Naxx works

well, I guess everything works when it comes to PvE... they spam after ppl 24/7 to a bunch of instances I have never heard abut before... I'm not sure about that tho, I just added a few here that I rememberd.

Misc bugs
- Ofc I wanted to try out the new place that came with wotlk, thats why I made a acc in the first place... so i when't to the new place and killed a few random mobs... some of them I could one shot oO so I can only assume that they are bugged :p
- I'm playing a undead warlock, and my pets mana bar is bugged, it stays on "full" all the time
- Food is bugged... you can use food on some places and not on others... it's very confusing oO
- green loot is bugged, you can have some stats on green loot, but if you change zone the stats dissaper (only on green loot as far as I know)
- Low lvl instances are hard as fuck oO I wanted to try out all types of stuff so I tryed a few low lvl instances, and I managed to die at lvl 80 with full t5 in scarlet oO they die pretty fast, but they do huge dmg, I guess they raised those mobs becaus you start out as lvl 80? not sure.

anyway, that was a few things that i noticed when i tryed it yeasterday
Spinal
Spinal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spinal1978

Back to top Go down

Spinal & Mara starts again? Empty Re: Spinal & Mara starts again?

Post by Dorn Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Hey Spinal, any update on this private server, does it worth it to try?

Also, is you do those changes in root directory, will it mess up with regular wow servers later on?

Cheers, Dorn

Dorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinal Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Dorn wrote:Hey Spinal, any update on this private server, does it worth it to try?

Also, is you do those changes in root directory, will it mess up with regular wow servers later on?

Cheers, Dorn

welcome Dorn Smile

you only need to edit one thing in the wow folder, it won't mess up anything Wink so you can just put back the official server whenever you want Smile
Spinal
Spinal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinal Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:45 am

oh yeah, there is another annoying bug... you can't "stun" some of the bosses... if you do they won't drop anything oO like in this Onyxia raid I just did

Spinal & Mara starts again? Wowscrnshot102909141250

before that I made a 25man hc run in Ulduar, we downed freya with 4 ppl in the raid ^^

Spinal & Mara starts again? Wowscrnshot102909091941

oh yeah, I just rememberd another annoying bug... if you lvl p any proffesions before you learn dual weild... you will loose all those professions -.- (me and mara learned that the hard way)
Spinal
Spinal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorn Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:07 pm

OK, I might come visiting this weekend.

Dorn

Back to top Go down

Post by marajade Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:04 pm

Hia, nice to see you dorn:)
This server is awsome, or the pve server is fun but the pvp server mmmmm
Tons of actions, bg's upp all the time and all got the same possibility to get gear since there is no pve/trading or mailing allowed, really amazing:D
marajade
marajade
Troll
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinal Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:19 am

to clear up what mara just said, we are still playing on

http://www.wowbeez.com/

but we switched realm from "Xtreme I80" to "Battleground" as we already had full t8 and had downed all bosses (pretty much anyway) so now we pvp insted, and over at "Battleground" they have removed everything from the game that has anything to do with pve, so it's 100% pvp.

this is th name we use

Xtreme I80:
Spinal = Spinal
Marajade = Marajade

Battleground:
Spinal = Maul
Marajade = Marajade

and yeah, over at the battleground realm you start out as lvl 10 (you lvl up pretty quick in bgs tho)
Spinal
Spinal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by titanswatter Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:18 am

Seems like Blizzard can learn something from private servers as well,

As long as ppl have fun I don't think that super advanced developments, expansions..etc necessary

And I belive I wont be playing anymore once we down Arthas (HC)

titanswatter
Troll
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by titanswatter Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:18 am

btw, which classes yo uplay now? still priest&rogue?

titanswatter
Troll
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by marajade Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:32 am

Hia Titan, Im playing shaman and spinal is doing a warlock on the pvp server atm, but im sure going to try out a rog soon:P
3 nights of pvp and already lvl45 it goes pretty fast, join the fun and we could reroll with new alts n do wsg:)
Its amazing how much pvp you can do here, but ofc its the only thing that can be done on the pvp server, almost always instant ques.
marajade
marajade
Troll
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinal Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 pm

I actully started out as a warrior, then I told mara about it and rerolled a hunter... after that I found out that hunters are the only class that are bugged to the bones... so i deleted both and rerolled a warlock ^^
Spinal
Spinal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down